Below find current vacancies within our Coalition. If there are none listed, please check back at a later date for openings. Thank you for your interest in working with The Partnership of Community Resources.
Partnership of Community Resources Job Description
Job Title: Prevention Coordinator
Salary: Starting $15-$17/hour, depending on experience and qualifications
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience
- Excel in multiple task work with deadlines
- Knowledge of the community and available resources preferred
Status: 1 FTE (40 hours per week) Grant funded position. Benefit package includes paid sick leave, paid vacation, and liberal paid holidays
- Computer and Internet literate with working knowledge of
Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Photoshop and
Microsoft 2010+ Office Suite
- Ability to demonstrate skills in: problem solving, prevention research, coordination of activities and events, verbal and written communication
- Manage PCR website, write blogs, manage multiple social media platforms
- Provide Technical Assistance to community organizations in the form of facilitating meetings, organizing task forces, researching model prevention programs, and piloting model programs.
- Work with the Executive Director and contracted persons to evaluate funded prevention programming.
- Collect, complete and submit all necessary evaluative reports to the appropriate entities in a timely manner.
- Participate in Partnership meetings, activities and events as a member of the team.
- Participate in all required training, traveling throughout the state and out of state as required by funding sources.
- Coordinate/attend/participate in community events sharing knowledge regarding harm of substance abuse and resources available to prevent substance abuse.
- Other duties as assigned.
Download the following application and email to email@example.com with “Prevention Coordinator Job Opening” in the subject line.
Job is open until August 31st.