Below find current vacancies within our Coalition. If there are none listed, please check back at a later date for openings.
Thank you for your interest in working with Partnership Douglas County.
Full-Time Grant Manager
PDC is a drug and smoke-free workplace
Job Title: Grant Manager
Salary: $19 – $24/hour to start, depending on experience and qualifications
- Associates Degree or equivalent professional experience
- Computer and Internet literate with working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (excel, word, power point, publisher)
- Ability to demonstrate skills in: problem solving, coordination of activities and events, verbal and written communication
- Experience working with grants is preferred
- Excel in multiple task work with deadlines
Status: 1.0 FTE (40 hours per week) or more. Grant funded position. Benefit package that includes sick leave, paid vacation, and holiday pay.
Description: The Grant Manager will assist the Executive Director in writing grant applications, implementation of grant activities, and development of all grant reports.
- Excellent project management skills with experience in managing and supervising administrative projects.
- Ability to work within a team and provide support to program staff.
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, and produce quality results on time with attention to detail.
- Assist Executive Director is researching, writing and submitting all appropriate grant applications for funding to sustain the organization.
- Identify and develop strategies to optimize grant administration process.
- Keep relevant staff informed of upcoming deadlines and deliverables, thereby ensuring smooth completion of work responsibilities.
- Provide detailed reports to funders and Executive Director with respect to the organization’s progress.
- Monitor paperwork and other related documents connected with grant-funded programs.
- Provide training to new staff on grants management and report requirements.
- Participate in meetings that relate to grant management, planning of grant activities, and program sustainability.
- Other duties as assigned.
Download the following application and email to email@example.com with “Grant Manager Position” in the subject line.
To be considered you must email your resume with the application.